Cristina Pattuelli Associate Professor, School of Information and Library Science, Pratt Institute
Ingrid Richter Head of Systems & First Ledger Project Coordinator, New York Society Library
Trevor Thornton Senior Applications Developer, Archives, NYPL Labs, New York Public Library
Monday, November 19, 2012
Registration and Refreshments: 6:00pm
Meeting & Program: 7:00-8:30 PM
The New York Society Library
Members’ Room (2nd floor)
53 East 79th St. (Between Park and Madison Aves.)
New York, NY 10075
Program with September 2012-August 2013 Membership: $30.00
Program with September 2012-August 2013 Student Membership: $20.00
Program only (Non-members): $40.00
- Pay Online with PayPal (Preferred)- We add an additional feefor the use of PayPal to offset NYTSL’s PayPal transaction fee.
PayPal is a nationally recognized and trusted online vendor that performs online transactions. PayPal uses a secure, encrypted, verisign-approved series of web applications to ensure a 100% safe and secure online purchasing experience.To make an online payment, you will only need a credit card – a PayPal user account is not required. The links below will take you to the NYTSL payments site on PayPal where you will be prompted to enter your payment information. You will receive a confirmation email shortly after your registration is received.
- for a $15 payment, add $0.76
- for a $20 payment, add $0.91
- for a $30 payment, add $1.20
- for a $40 payment, add $1.50
- Send a check by mail – Please complete our 2012 Fall Program registration form and follow the mailing instructions on the form.
- Registration will NOT be accepted at the door.